Press release content from Globe Newswire. The AP news staff was not involved in its creation.
NEW YORK, Oct. 13, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The Wall Street Journal is set to host its annual WSJ Tech Live conference online on October 19-21, 2020.
Reimagining the online event experience, this year’s WSJ Tech Live will feature interviews with top executives from across the globe, exclusive demos, virtual excursions, a lively debate and an interactive town hall on the power tech companies wield and their responsibility to users.
The three day conference will cover a number of topics including a look at big tech, antitrust and regulation; the latest breakthroughs in artificial intelligence, quantum computing and their potential to transform business and society; how companies are tackling complex questions of data and privacy while working to regain consumer trust; the new ecosystem of startups; the future of work and workplace culture; tech equality and diversity; and the ongoing U.S.-China battle for tech supremacy. Attendees will have multiple opportunities to keep the conversation going by networking with fellow attendees, speakers and WSJ editors.
Featured speakers include:
- Amy Abernethy | Principal Deputy Commissioner Food and Drugs, FDA
- Jack Antonoff | Producer and Songwriter
- Stéphane Bancel | CEO, Moderna
- Wayne Brady | Actor, Singer, Comedian and Producer
- Julie Brill | Chief Privacy Officer, Microsoft Corp.; Commissioner, Federal Trade Commission (2010-2016)
- Kimberly Bryant | Founder and CEO, Black Girls Code
- Priscilla Chan | Co-Founder and Co-CEO, Chan Zuckerberg Initiative
- David Cicilline | U.S. Representative (D-R.I.); Chairman, House Judiciary Committee’s Antitrust Subcommittee
- Marcelo Claure | CEO, SoftBank Group International; COO, SoftBank Group Corp.; Executive Chairman, Sprint and WeWork
- Jim V. Continenza | Executive Chairman and CEO, Kodak
- Shar Dubey | CEO, Match Group
- Melinda Gates | Co-Chair, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation; Founder, Pivotal Ventures
- Carla Harris | Vice Chairman and Managing Director, Morgan Stanley
- Josh Hawley | U.S. Senator, (R., Mo.)
- Reid Hoffman | Co-Founder, LinkedIn; Partner, Greylock
- Peggy Johnson | CEO, Magic Leap
- Dara Khosrowshahi | CEO, Uber
- Arvind Krishna | CEO, IBM
- Katrina Lake | Founder and CEO, Stitch Fix
- Ricky Martin | Singer, Songwriter and Co-Founder, Martin Music Lab
- Jennifer Nason | Global Chairman, Investment Banking, J.P. Morgan
- Eric Schmidt | Former Google Chairman and CEO; Co-Founder, Schmidt Futures
- Evan Spiegel | Co-Founder and CEO, Snap Inc.
- John Stankey | CEO, AT&T Inc.
- Anne Wojcicki | Co-Founder and CEO, 23andMe
A full list of speakers and detailed agenda can be found here. Members of the press interested in attending should contact Jessica Mara or Steve Severinghaus for more information.
Senior Director, Communications