LONDON–(Business Wire)–Technavio has been monitoring the HVAC aftermarket and it is poised to grow by USD 16.08 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 4% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200927005041/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global HVAC Aftermarket 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Although the COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. Technavio’s in-depth research has all your needs covered as our research reports include all foreseeable market scenarios, including pre- & post-COVID-19 analysis. Download a Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impacts
Frequently Asked Questions-
- Based on segmentation by end-user, which is the leading segment in the market?
- The non-residential segment is expected to be the leading segment based on end-user in the global market during the forecast period.
- What are the major trends in the market?
- Adoption of cogeneration equipment is one of the major trends in the market.
- At what rate is the market projected to grow?
- Growing at a CAGR of over 4%, the incremental growth of the market is anticipated to be USD 16.08 billion.
- Who are the top players in the market?
- Daikin Industries Ltd., Emerson Electric Co., Ingersoll-Rand Plc, Johnson Controls International Plc, Lennox International Inc., LG Electronics Inc., Robert Bosch GmbH, Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., Siemens AG, and United Technologies Corp. are some of the major market participants.
- What are the key market drivers?
- Growing industrialization in emerging economies is one of the major factors driving the market.
- How big is the APAC market?
The APAC region will contribute 43% of market growth.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Daikin Industries Ltd., Emerson Electric Co., Ingersoll-Rand Plc, Johnson Controls International Plc, Lennox International Inc., LG Electronics Inc., Robert Bosch GmbH, Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., Siemens AG, and United Technologies Corp. are some of the major market participants. The growing industrialization in emerging economies will offer immense growth opportunities. To make most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their position in the slow-growing segments.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
View market snapshot before purchasing
Technavio’s custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
HVAC Aftermarket 2020-2024: Segmentation
HVAC Aftermarket is segmented as below:
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40113
HVAC Aftermarket 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The HVAC aftermarket report covers the following areas:
- HVAC Aftermarket Size
- HVAC Aftermarket Trends
- HVAC Aftermarket Analysis
This study identifies adoption of cogeneration equipment as one of the prime reasons driving the HVAC aftermarket growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports. Technavio’s SUBSCRIPTION platform
HVAC Aftermarket 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist HVAC aftermarket growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the HVAC aftermarket size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the HVAC aftermarket
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of HVAC aftermarket vendors
Table of Contents:
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- 2.1 Preface
- 2.2 Preface
- 2.3 Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Value chain analysis
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2019
- Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market Outlook
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY END-USER
- Market segmentation by end-user
- Comparison by end-user
- Non-residential – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Residential – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by end-user
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 09: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 10: MARKET TRENDS
- Adoption of cogeneration equipment
- Predictive maintenance and increasing automation
- Specific focus of vendors on non-residential sectors
PART 11: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 12: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- Daikin Industries Ltd.
- Emerson Electric Co.
- Ingersoll-Rand Plc
- Johnson Controls International Plc
- Lennox International Inc.
- LG Electronics Inc.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Siemens AG
- United Technologies Corp.
PART 13: APPENDIX
- Research methodology
List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
Email: [email protected]